Updated :- 18 November 2022
“Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019”. The schedule of the Document Verification has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their notice.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Download RRB NTPC DV Schedule 2022
Advt. No. CEN 01/2019 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 01 March 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 31 March 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 05 April 2019
- CBC-1 Exam Scheduled: 28 December 2020 To 31 July 2021
- Update Bank Account Details Between: 11 Aug To 07 Sep 2021
- Answer Key Available: 16 To 23 August 2021
- Date for Raising of objection: 18 To 23 August 2021
- Phase II Exam Date : 09-10 May 2022
- Check NTPC CBT 2 Exam Date & City Details : 26 April 2022
- Download CBT-2 Admit Card : 05 May 2022
- Download CBT-2 Answer Key: 13-18 May 2022
- CBT 2 Phase II Exam : 12 to 17 June 2022
- Aptitude Test Exam Date : 30 July 2022
- Typing Test Exam Date : 12 August 2022
- Download Skill Test Exam City Details Available : 04 August 2022
- Score Card Available : 14 September 2022
- Typing Test Result Declared :- 03 November 2022
- DV Schedule Released : 17 November 2022
- General, OBC Candidates Candidates Fee: 500/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Candidate Fee: 250/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
CANDIDATES FEE REFUND:
- After appearing in CBT Stage I Exam General, OBC Candidates Candidates Fee: 500/- & SC, ST, PH Candidates Candidate Fee: 250/- Refunded
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JULY 2019
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 33 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
VACANCY DETAIL’S & TOTAL POST : 35277
General : 15131 | OBC : 8712 | EWS : 3510 | SC : 5127 | ST : 2787
HOW TO UPDATE RRB NTPC BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR FEE REFUND
- i. Last date for submission of bank details: 31st August, 2021 (23:59 hrs).
- ii. Refund (after deduction of bank transaction /service charges) will be admissible subject to verification of the candidate particulars with RRB records.
- iii. Incorrect, incomplete and/or late claims will be summarily rejected.
- iv. No refund will be given if a candidate fails to submit the Bank account details as above. v. ONLY ONE REFUND PER BANK ACCOUNT WILL BE ALLOWED.
- vi. The link for filling up of Bank Account details along with OTP (for login) will also be shared through SMS and Email to the registered mobile numbers and E-mail IDs of the candidates concerned.
Download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021
All the candidates can download the Railway NTPC Admit Card very easily by completing the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: First you have to click on the “Download NTPC Admit Card”.
- Step 2: After clicking on the link, the Railway website will Open in Front of You.
- Step 3: Here you have to click on “View and Download E- Call Letter”.
- Step 4: Now Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth here.
- Step 5: Finally Download or Print out your Railway NTPC Admit Card.
Check RRB NTPC Exam Date and City
Click here to Check RRB NTPC Exam City And Date 2021. How to Check RRB NTPC Exam City and Date 2020-21?
- Step 1: First you have to click on the “Check Exam Date & City”.
- Step 2: After clicking on the link, the Railway Website will Open in Front of You.
- Step 3: Here you have to click on ” Download Admit Card, Check Exam Date and City”.
- Step 4: Now enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth here.
- Step 5: Finally Download or Print out your Railway NTPC Exam City and Date Slip.
Forgot RRB NTPC Registration Number 2020-21
Railway RRB provide an option to recover forgotten Registration number at the official site. Candidates can Recover RRB NTPC Registration ID with the help of the registered Mobile Number and E-mail Id. That is provided by the candidate at the time of filling the Online Form. How I can recover my RRB NTPC Registration Number?
- Step 1: First you have to click on the “Forgot Registration No.”.
- Step 2: After clicking on the link, the Railway website will open in front of you.
- Step 3: Enter Your Name, DOB, Email ID, Mobile Number and Captcha Code here.
- Note : Fields marked with are mandatory.
- Step 4: Now click on submit button.
- Step 5: Are you sure you want to submit the form? Popup will appear and now click on OK.
- Now you will get your registration number within 48 hours.