Updated :- 07 October 2022
“Department of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 1621 vacancies of Uttar Pradesh Aided School Lipik post through “UP Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 06 October to 27 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the UP Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Department of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
UP Aided School Lipik Notification 2022
Are you also waiting for UP Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for Uttar Pradesh Aided School Lipik application form. Because today the Department of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh has released the official notification for 13 posts. For more updates on UP Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Department of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh. Because the Uttar Pradesh Aided School Lipik Vacancy 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of UP Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Department of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Aided School Lipik Vacancy 2022
UP Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 06 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 27 October 2022
- Merit List Available :- 06 November 2022
- Typing Test Date :- 22 November 2022
- Interview Date :- 04 December 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC Candidates Fee :- 750/-
- EWS Candidates Fee :- 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft, Postal Order (IPO) and NEFT.
UP Aided School Clerk Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 July 2022
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
Govt Job Only for You
UP Aided School Clerk Vacancy 2022
|Lipik (Clerk)||Approx. 1621||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
UP Aided School Clerk Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with CCC Exam Passed OR Diploma in Computer Science from any recognized Institute.
- Must Have UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card with Minimum 50% Marks.
- Typing Speed : 30 wpm in English/ 25 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- For more details read the official notification.
UP Aided School Clerk Selection Process
- Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) Score
- Training Ability and Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. Character Certificate.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Indian Postal Order (IPO/ Payment Proof.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “Application for the Post of_____, Category Name_____.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad UP, Prayagraj (UPMSP).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of https://upmsp.edu.in/.