Updated :- 17 January 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 3544 vacancies of Panchayat Sahayak/ Accountant Cum Data Entry Operator DEO Post through “UP Panchayat Sahayak Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 17 January 2023 to 02 February 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by The Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
UP Panchayat Sahayak/ DEO Job Notification 2022
UP Panchayat Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2023 :- Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department has recently released the notification for the post of UP Panchayat Sahayak/ DEO. Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UP Panchayat Sahayak/ DEO Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department. All the information related to the UP Panchayat Sahayak/ DEO Job 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department
UP Panchayat Sahayak/ DEO Offline Form 2023
UP Panchayat Sahayak Recruitment 2023
- Application Form Start :- 17 January 2023
- Application Submission Last Date :- 02 February 2023
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
UP Panchayat Sahayak Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of UP Panchayat Sahayak application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 July 2022
- Calculate Your Age – Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
UP Panchayat Sahayak Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board.
- Candidate Must be a resident of the same Gram Panchayat from where is applying.
- Read the official notification for more details.
UP Panchayat Sahayak Vacancy :: 3544
|Panchayat Sahayak/ Accountant Cum Data Entry Operator DEO||3544||As per the rules of the State Govt.|
UP Panchayat Sahayak Selection Process
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Submit Application Form
Address: “Gram Panchayat, Vikas Khand Karyalaya or District Panchayat Raj Officer Office (Uttar Pradesh)”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Registered post or by Hand.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Domicile/ Residence Certificate.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “Application for the post of Panchyat Assistant/Accountant cum Data Entry Operator” on the top of the envelope while sending the UP Panchayat Raj Sahayak application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the UP Panchayat Sahayak application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph UP Panchayat Raj Recruitment application will be rejected.
- This Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department.
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department Official website.