Airports Authority of India
- Application Start Date: 22-12-2022
- Application Last Date: 21-01-2023
- Availability of Schedule for Document Verification: Notified Soon
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female : Rs.0/-
- All Other Candidate : Rs. 300/-
- Pay fee through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card.
- Age As On : 21.01.2023
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For AAI Junior Executive
Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) :
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil.
Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical) :
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical.
Junior Executive (Electronics) :
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical with specialization in Electronics.
Junior Executive (Architecture) :
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
Note : Degree should be :-
- From a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. (IIT/ IIM/ IIMS/ XLRI/ TISS, etc.) recognized by Government of India.
- Percentage of marks :- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree.
GATE Qualification Details:
|Post Name||Corresponding GATE Paper||Corresponding GATE Paper Code||Corresponding GATE Year|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||Civil Engineering||CE||2020 or 2021 or 2022|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical)||Electrical Engineering||EE||2020 or 2021 or 2022|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC||2020 or 2021 or 2022|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||Architecture and Planning||AR||2022|
AAI Junior Executive Vacancy Details
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||Total|
|Junior Executive (Engineering Civil)||32||06||11||09||04||62|
|Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)||47||08||19||06||04||84|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||187||44||111||67||31||440|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||06||01||02||01||–||10|