Updated :- 28 December 2022
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) invites applications to fill 411 vacancy of Sub Inspector (SI) post through AP Police SI Recruitment 2022 Notification from 14 December 2022 to 18 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the AP Police SI Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB).
AP Police SI Job Notification 2022
AP Police SI Recruitment 2022 :- Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has recently released the notification for the post of AP Police Sub Inspector (SI). Its official notice has been issued in December 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for AP Police SI Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB). All the information related to the AP Police SI Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)
AP Police SCT SI Vacancy 2022 Online Form
AP Police SI Recruitment 2022
ADVT. SLPRB 01/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 14 December 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 18 January 2023 upto 5 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 18 January 2023
- Exam Date (Both Paper) :- 19 February 2023
- Download Admit Card :- 05 February 2023 at 11 AM
- Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the AP Police SI Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the AP Police Sub Inspector application fee through the payment gateway on the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 18 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS, Other State Candidates Fee : 600/-
- SC, ST Local Candidates Fee : 300/-
The AP Police SI Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
AP Police SI Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the AP Police SI Recruitment 2022 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Year
- Maximum Age Limit : 29 Year
- Age Limit as on : 01 July 2022
Candidates must have been bom not earlier after 2nd July 1993 and not later 1st July 2001, shall be eligible to apply.
#Govt Jobs for You
AP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022
|Post Name||Post Code||Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Male & Female)||11||315|
|Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Only Male)||13||96|
AP Police Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have Degree in any discipline (SC/ST 12th pass) from recognized board/ university.
- For more details read the official notification.
AP Police SI Selection Process
AP Police SI Preliminary Written Test
Candidates shall be required to appear for the AP Police Sub Inspector Preliminary Written Test in two papers (each of 03 hours duration) as given below. The candidate needs to qualify in each of the two papers. Marks obtained in AP Police SI Preliminary Written Test will have no relevance in the final selection. The AP Police SI syllabus for Preliminary Written Test will be from Paper III and IV of Annexure II respectively.
|1st Paper||Arithmetic (SSC Standard) and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (100 Question) (Objective type)||100|
|2nd Paper||General Studies (100 Questions) (Objective type) (Degree Standard)||100|
Questions in Preliminary Written Test in the 1st and 2nd Paper will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point pen only. For this purpose, candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them
AP Police SI Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
Candidate who qualifies in the Preliminary Written Test has to undergo AP Police SI Physical Measurements Test and should meet the following requirements:
|Height||167.6 centimetres||152.5 centimetres|
|Chest||86.3 centimetres with a min. expansion of 5 centimetres.||NA|
|Weight||NA||Must not be less than 40 Kgs|
AP Police SI Physical Measurement Tests (PET)
Candidate who qualifies in the above AP Police SI Physical Measurement Tests will be required to undergo the following tests and be qualified as specified below:
Candidates must qualify in 1600 Meters run (1 Mile Run) and One out of the remaining two events of 100 meters run or long jump. The AP Police Sub Inspector Physical Efficiency Test will be qualifying in nature, as per the qualifying standards given below:
|1600 meters run||8 Minutes||9 Minutes 30 Seconds||10 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|100 meters run||15 seconds||16.5 seconds||18 Seconds|
|Long jump||3.80 Meters||3.65 Meters||2.75 Meters|
AP Police Sub Inspector Syllabus
Candidates who qualify in the above AP Police SI Physical Efficiency Test shall be required to appear for the Final Written Examination in four papers (each of three hours duration) as given below. In Paper II, the candidates can choose to have one of the languages i.e. either Telugu or Urdu. Option once exercised will be final and a candidate will not be allowed to change it subsequently.
|Paper||Subject||Post Code No. 11 Marks||Post Code No. 13 Marks|
|i||English (Descriptive Type) (Degree Standard)||100||100|
|ii||Telegu or URDU (Descriptive Type) (Degree Standard)||100||100|
|iii||Arithmetic (SSC Standard) and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (Objective Type) (200 questions)||200||100|
|iv||General Studies (Objective Type) (Degree Standard) (200 questions)||200||100|
Candidates will have to mention their option of Language in which he/she will write Written Examination while submitting AP Police Sub Inspector Application Forms.
How to Apply for AP Police SI Recruitment 2022
AP Police SI Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 18 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of AP Police SI application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 on Contractual Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of AP Police Sub Inspector application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- AP Police SI Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 14 December 2022 to 18 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in AP Police SI Recruitment 2022.
- Check all Required Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to AP Police SI Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the AP Police SI Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.