SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment Notification 2023
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 458 posts of Grade IV Staff in Assam Police, 360 posts of Grade IV Staff in Assam Commando Battalions , 97 posts of Grade IV Staff under DGCD & CGHG, Assam & 13 posts of Cook in Fire & Emergency Services. Before apply online must read the recruitment notification carefully, you can download the notification through given link as below:
Selection Process of SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2023
- Maximum Marks :- 50
- Passed Marks :- 33%
The final merit lists will be prepared based on marks scored in the TRADE PROFICIENCY TEST. Candidates shall have no claim or right for selection merely on the ground that they secured the minimum 33% qualifying standards in the Trade Proficiency Test.
Note:- In case of a tie in marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in the merit list. Further, candidates having same date of birth and have obtained equal marks, will be placed in the merit list according to higher height.
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment Salary 2023
- 12000-52000, Grade Pay – 4400/- for the post of Attendent
- 12000-52000, Grade Pay – 3900/- for the post of Cook, Barber, Water Carrier, Dhobi, Cobbler, Grass Cutter & Syce.
Assam Commando Battalions
- 12000-52000, Grade Pay – 3900/- for the post of Cook, Water Carrier, Dhobi, Barber, Gardener, Painter, Safai Karmachari, Electrician, Plumber, Carpenter, Mason & Tailor.
DGCD & CGHG, Assam
- Scale of Pay 12000-52000, Grade Pay – 3900/-
How To Apply Online For SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2023
Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in. No other forms of application will be entertained.
Candidates must follow the following steps during submission of online application:
- Register in the Portal using valid mobile number. (Note: Candidates are advised to keep the mobile number unchanged until the recruitment process is over)
- After successful registration candidates will get a Recruitment ID. Candidature of those candidates will be cancelled who generate multiple recruitment ID.
The candidate will then click on the ‘Complete’ button to indicate that they agree to all the entries made in the form. The candidate can then download the registration / application slip with ID No.
It is mandatory for the candidates to mention their full / proper address with pin code, a valid email address and mobile phone number in the application form as the same will be required to inform them regarding the status of their applications and convey other related information