Updated :- 16 February 2023
Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Communication) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 40889 vacancy of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Postmaster (ABPM) through India Post GDS Online Form 2023 Notification from 27 January 2023 to 16 February 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the India Post GDS Online Form 2023 official notification issued by the Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Communication). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
India Post GDS Vacancy 2023 Notification
India Post GDS Online Form 2023 :- Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Communication) has recently released the notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Postmaster (ABPM). Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for India Post GDS Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Communication). All the information related to the India Post GDS Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Communication)
India Post GDS Online Form 2023
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization/ Department||Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Communication)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Postmaster (ABPM)|
|Job Category||10th Pass Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
India Post GDS Important Date
The important dates related to India Post GDS recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||27 January 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||16 February 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||16 February 2023|
|Edit / Correction Date||17-19 February 2023|
|Result Declaration Date||3rh/ 4th Week of Feb 2023|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|Upcoming Govt Job Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the India Post GDS Online Form 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Postmaster (ABPM) application fee through the payment gateway on the Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Communication) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 16 February 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||100/-|
|SC, ST, PH Candidates||0/-|
|All Category Female Candidates||0/-|
The India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
India Post GDS Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the India Post GDS online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Communication) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. Age will be calculated as on the last date of application (16 February 2023).
|General, EWS||18 Years||40 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||18 Years||43 Years|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||18 Years||45 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||18 Years||UR- 50 Years, OBC- 53 Years & SC/ ST – 55 Years|
|Calculate Your Age (as on 16 February 2023) – Use Age Calculator|
#Govt Jobs for You
India Post GDS Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Vacancy||Salary (TRCA Slab)|
|Branch Postmaster (BPM)||40,889 (Gen-18122, OBC-8285, EWS-3955, SC-6020, ST-3476||Rs.12,000 to 29,380/-|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ Assistant Postmaster (ABPM)||Rs.10,000 to 24,470/-|
India Post GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects).
- Knowledge of Local Language – The applicants should have studied the local language at least up to class 10th standard (as compulsory or elective subjects).
- Knowledge of Cycling- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. In case of a applicants having knowledge of riding a scooter / motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also.
- For more details read the official notification.
India Post GDS Selection Process
The India Post GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) selection process involves a few key steps. The process begins with the release of a notification by the India Post Office, announcing the availability of GDS vacancies in various states. Eligible candidates can then apply for the vacancies online.
The next step is the verification of the candidates’ documents, which includes checking for the authenticity of the educational qualifications and other required documents. Candidates who are found to be eligible will be included in the merit list, based on which they will be selected for the GDS posts.
The merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidates’ academic qualifications, and it is usually published on the India Post Office website.
After the document verification, the final selection of candidates for the GDS posts will be made based on the merit list. Candidates who are selected will then be given an appointment letter, and they will be required to complete a probationary period before being confirmed in their posts.
Overall, the India Post GDS selection process is a multi-step process that includes the release of a notification, online application, document verification, merit list preparation, and final selection. Candidates who want to apply for GDS posts should keep an eye on the India Post Office website for the latest notifications and should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Online Form 2023
India Post GDS Online Form 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 16 February 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Postmaster (ABPM) application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the India Post GDS on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Postmaster (ABPM) application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 27 January 2023 To 16 February 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in India Post GDS GDS Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to India Post GDS Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the India Post GDS Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the India Post GDS Recruitment Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Only one India Post GDS Online Registration is allowed for one candidate for schedule 1 & 2 in a calendar Year. The same registration number should be used for submission of India Post GDS applications. Once registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other applicant. In case any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details, the candidature relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.