Updated :- 12 October 2022
“Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 80 vacancies of IRCTC Apprentice trainees post through “IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 7 October to 25 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
IRCTC Apprentice Notification 2022
Are you also waiting for IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for IRCTC Apprentice application form. Recently the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC) has released the official notification for 80 posts. For more updates on IRCTC Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC). Because the IRCTC Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of IRCTC Apprentice Job 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC)
IRCTC Apprentice Trainees Job 2022 Notification
IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Application Form Start : 07 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 25 October 2022
- Complete Online Last Date :- 25 October 2022
- Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
IRCTC Apprentice Trainees Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the IRCTC Apprentice Trainees online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 April 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
More Govt Job Only for You
IRCTC Apprentice Vacancy 2022
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||80||As per rules|
IRCTC Apprentice Trainees Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th Matric Exam Passed with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in COPA Trade.
- For more details read the official notification.
IRCTC Apprentice Selection Process
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 10 November at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of IRCTC Apprentice Trainees application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the IRCTC Apprentice Trainees on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of IRCTC Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2022 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 07 October 2022 to 25 October 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.