Updated :- 30 November 2022
Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore (IWST) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill Library Information Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Driver post through “IWST Bangalore Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 26 November to 30 December 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the IWST Bangalore Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore (IWST). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
IWST Job Notification 2022
IWST Bangalore Recruitment 2022 :- Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore (IWST) has recently released the notification for the post of Library Information Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Driver. Its official notice has been issued in November 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IWST Bangalore Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore (IWST). All the information related to the IWST Bangalore Job 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore (IWST)
IWST Library Information Assistant, LDC, Driver Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
IWST Bangalore Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 26 November 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 30 December 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Telegram Channel
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates Fee :- 700/-
- SC, ST, Women Candidates Fee :- 200/- (Processing Charge Only)
Payment Mode: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 700/- (Rs. 500/ Application fee+ Rs. 200/-Processing fee) through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology payable at Bengaluru. No other mode of payment of application fee is acceptable.
IWST Bangalore Vacancy Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of IWST Library Information Assistant, LDC, Driver application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 30 December 2022
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is as per Govt. of India orders issued from time to time. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
IWST Bangalore Vacancy 2022
|Library Information Assistant||01 UR||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01 ST||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||02 (1-UR, 1-EWS)||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
IWST Bangalore Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Library Information Assistant
- Graduate from recognized University with Bachelor’s degree in Library Science.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th class certificate from recognized board.
- Typing speed : 35 words per minute in English OR 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Possession of valid driving licence for motor cars.
- Experience of driving a motor cars for 3 years or more.
- For more details read the official notification.
IWST Bangalore Recruitment Selection Process
Library Information Assistant (LIA)
The selection will be made on the basis of Written Exams in two stages.
- 1st stage comprises of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQ) related to General Awareness, Mental ability & Reasoning, General English, General Science and Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks each.
- 2nd stage, the qualified candidates in the written exam will be called for subjective type exam for 100 marks.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
The selection for the post of will be made on the basis of Written Exam and typewriting exam. The syllabus for written exam comprises of objective type multiple choice questions related to Quantitative Aptitude, General English, General Awareness and General Science – 25 marks each. The qualified candidates in the written exam will be called for Typewriting Test in English/Hindi for 100 marks.
Driver (Ordinary Grade)
The selection for the post of Driver (Ordinary Grade) will be made on the basis of Written Exam, skill test and driving experience.
- 1st stage comprises of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQ) from relevant field, General Awareness, Mental ability & Reasoning, General English, Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks each.
- 2nd stage, the skill test will be conducted for qualified candidates in written exam. The Driving experience and skill test performance carry 100 marks.
The duration of written exam will be for 03 hours. Each correct answer will carry one mark. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each incorrect/ wrong answer. Date and Time of written examination, typing test and skill test will be intimated later on to the shortlisted candidates, separately.
Interview: No interview will be conducted for the advertised posts.
Submit Application Form ( IWST Bangalore )
Postal Address: “The Director, Institute of Wood Science & Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through India Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Residence certificate.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Original Demand Draft.
- Three latest passport size photographs. with their name & post written in capital letters on the back side of the photographs.
- Copy of Driving License. (Driver Post Only)
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____ CATEGORY____ ” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- If the candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, each application should contain separate Demand Draft, self attested copies of the certificates and extra two photographs.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore (IWST).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore (IWST) Official website.