MP Patwari Recruitment Notification 2023 PDF
Online applications are invited by MP Employees Selection Board (MPESB) from eligible and willing candidates for recruitment post of Patwari under under Land Records, Revenue Department through recruitment test 2022. Before apply online must read the recruitment notification carefully, you can download the notification through given link as below:
Selection Process of MPPEB Patwari Vacancy
The names of only those candidates will be included in the list of successful candidates in the examination, who have obtained the minimum marks out of the prescribed total marks. For this purpose, there will be 50 percent minimum qualifying marks for unreserved category candidates and 40 percent relaxation of marks for Scheduled Castes, Schedule Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Sections and Disabled candidates by 10 percent marks.
Merit list (selection list) of the candidates passed after the competitive examination, on the basis of order of preference and merit of the districts given by the candidates in their application, the allotment of districts to the candidates will be done by the Board. This merit list (selection list of first counseling) will be district wise and class wise according to the list sent to the board. After examining the merit list, the said list will be sent to the concerned district by the Commissioner of Land Records.
The merit list issued by the Board will be the selection list for the first counseling.
MP Patwari Exam Center 2023
The applicant is required to set the priority order of the four exam cities while filling the application form. On the basis of the availability of seats in the cities mentioned in the priority of the candidate, the board will try to allot the examination center randomly. However, according to the availability of examination cities and examination centers, the candidates can also be allotted other examination city in place of the desired examination city. The board can change, decrease or increase the examination cities / centers as per its convenience. And the decision and binding of the board in the said relation. Therefore, no application regarding change of examination center will be accepted. The written examination will be conducted at the following examination cities/centres
|Online Examination Center|
|1. Bhopal||2. Indore||3. Jabalpur||4. Gwalior|
|5. Ujjain||6. Neemuch||7. Ratlam||8. Mandsaur|
|9. Sagar||10. Satna||11. Khandwa||12. Sidhi|
How To Download Online MP Patwari Admit Card 2023
By using the online application number, applicants can appear in the examination by printing their admit card from the board’s website www.peb.mp.gov.in. No error correction will be done after the issue of admission and the board reserves the right to cancel / change the online application form if any kind of error is visible.
- As per the rules, the admit card (Test Admit Card-TAC) of valid online applications will be made available in two parts on the board’s website www.peb.mp.gov.in. In which the first part will contain details of the applicant, name of the exam, roll number and exam center etc.
- Additionally, in this part, the details and number of the permanent identification mark of the body and photo identity card filled in the application form of the applicant will also be mentioned.
- During the examination itself, the candidate will have to mark his signature, left hand thumb impression and handwriting (with black ball point pen) at the prescribed place in the admit card in front of the invigilator.
- Admit cards will not be sent separately by post.
List of Documents Required For MP Patwari Application 2023
Along with the online application form, the applicant will have to compulsorily scan and attach the following necessary documents. In the absence of these the application will not be accepted:-
- Along with the online application form, the candidate’s color photograph, signature and own handwriting will have to be scanned as per Form Format-01.
- In the online application form, the applicant will have to attach the eighth/ tenth or twelfth mark sheet after getting it scanned for proof of date of birth.
- For the caste certification of SC/ST/OBC candidates, the caste certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be scanned and attached.