Updated :- 20 September 2022
“Animal Husbandry Department (Rajasthan)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 300 Vacancies of Livestock Assistant (LSA) through “Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 19 September 2022 to 30 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Animal Husbandry Department (Rajasthan). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Rajasthan Livestock Assistant LSA Offline Form 2022 Notification
Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022 :- Animal Husbandry Department (Rajasthan) has recently released the notification for the Livestock Assistant (LSA) post. Its official notice has been issued on 19 September 2022 employment newspaper and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Animal Husbandry Department (Rajasthan) ; https://animalhusbandry.rajasthan.gov.in/. All the information related to the Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Animal Husbandry Department (Rajasthan)
Rajasthan LSA Vacancy 2022 Notification
Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 19 September 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 30 September 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Age Limit as on : 30 September 2022
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules. The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of Rajasthan Livestock Assistant (LSA) offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
Govt Job Only for You
Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Qualification
- Candidates must have Senior Secondary and 2-year Animal Husbandry Diploma from Institutions affiliated to Rajuwas.
- For more details read the official notification.
Rajasthan Pashupalak Sahayak Vacancy 2022
|Rajasthan Livestock Assistant (LSA)||300||Rs 17,700/-|
Rajasthan Pashupalak Sahayak Selection Process
The basis of selection will be purely merit, which will be the average of Senior Secondary and Animal Husbandry Diploma (up to two decimal places).
The decision of the concerned District Collector for selection will be final. The eligibility criteria and the basis of selection will be as follows.
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. And Character Certificate.
- Marriage Registration Certificate. (if married)
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Two additional passport size photographs.
- Two Self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 40/- affixed on it.
- The candidate will be required to submit an affidavit in the prescribed format. (Non Judicial Stamp of Rs.100/- and attested by Notary)
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
Candidates should reach their application form along with self attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “Application for the Post of_____, Category Name_____.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Animal Husbandry Department (Rajasthan).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of https://animalhusbandry.rajasthan.gov.in.