Updated :- 25 November 2021
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited applications from candidates having respective qualification for Assistant Project Engineer post through “RLDA Assistant Project Engineer Recruitment 2021 Notification”. Any candidate who wants to get the opportunity of service through the department. They can send the application form through online/offline medium (E-Mail) from 23 November to 23 December 2021.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA)
RLDA Assistant Project Engineer Vacancy 2021
RLDA Assistant Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Start : 23 November 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 23 December 2021
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source :- Official Website
- UR, OBC Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST, EWS & PwD Candidates Fee :- 0/-
RLDA ASSISTANT PROJECT ENGINEER AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age Will Be Calculated As Per : 23 December 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
RLDA ASSISTANT PROJECT ENGINEER ELIGIBILITY
- Full time BE/ B. Tech. (Civil Engineering) with not less than 60% marks) from a UGC/AICTE approved University.
- Applicant should have valid GATE score (Subject code: CE).
- Read the official notification for more details.
RLDA ASSISTANT PROJECT ENGINEER VACANCY :: 45
|Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)||45||Rs. 54600/-|
E-MAIL ADDRESS :- [email protected]
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by E- Mail (a single file) before the last date .
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Experience certificate. if any
- Copy of Aadhar Card or Other ID proof.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.