Updated :- 03 December 2021
“Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “RRB Railway Ministerial Isolated Various Post 2019”. The admit card & city details of the Stenographer test has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB Railway Ministerial Isolated Various Post 2019
Advt. No. CEN 03/2019 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 08 March 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 22 April 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 28 April 2019
- Exam Start :- 15-23 December 2020
- Result Available : 14 September 2021
- Stenographer Cat. I & II Skill Test & Translation Test Date : 27 October 2021
- General, OBC Candidates Candidates Fee: 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Candidate Fee: 250/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST : 1665
How to Fill Form
- RRB Railway Ministerial Isolated Various Post 2019 Candidate Can Apply Between 08/03/2019 to 22/04/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RRB Railway Ministerial Isolated Various Post 2019.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Performance Test and Teaching Skill Exam City Slip / Admit Card
Download Stenographer Exam City Slip / Admit Card
Download Stenographer Skill Test Exam Date