Updated :- 15 December 2022
Central Railway (CR) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 2422 vacancies of Apprentice Various trades through “RRC Central Railway Apprentice 2022 Notification” from 15 December 2022 to 15 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Central Railway (CR). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
RRC Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2022
RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 :- Railway Recruitment Cell (Central Railway) has recently released the notification for the post of Apprentice. Its official notice has been issued in December 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell (Central Railway). All the information related to the Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway (CR)
RRC Central Railway Apprentice 2022-23
- Online Registration Start :- 15 December 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 15 January 2023 upto 5 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 15 January 2023
- Merit List Available :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notify Soon
- Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the RRC Central Railway Apprentice 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the Central Railway Apprentice application fee through the payment gateway on the Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway (CR) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 15 January 2023 at 16.59 hrs.
- General, OBC Candidates Fee: 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee: 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates Fee: 0/-
The RRC Central Railway Apprentice 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
Central Railway Apprentice Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway (CR) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 24 Years
- Age Limit as on : 15 December 2022
- Age limit will be applicable as per Apprenticeship rules.
- Please Read the Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
#Govt Jobs for You
Central Railway Apprentice Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th/ High School with 50% Marks and ITI Certificated in Related Trade from any recognized Board/ Institute.
- For more details read the official notification.
Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022-23
Central Railway Apprentice Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the Central Railway Apprentice notification 2022-23. The Central Railway Apprentice merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (Minimum 50% marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Central Railway Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply for RRC Central Railway Apprentice 2022-23
RRC Central Railway Apprentice 2022-23 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 03 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Central Railway Apprentice application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the RRC Central Railway Apprentice 2022-23 on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Central Railway Apprentice application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23 Candidate Can Apply Between 15 December 2022 to 15 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
- Check all Required Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Central Railway Apprentice Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the RRC Central Railway Apprentice 2022-23 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.