Updated :- 19 November 2022
Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 24 vacancies of Junior Engineer & Executive post through CRIS Recruitment 2022 Notification from 21 November 2022 to 20 December 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the CRIS Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
CRIS Vacancy 2022 Notification
CRIS Recruitment 2022 :- Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS) has recently released the notification for the post of Junior Engineer & Executive. Its official notice has been issued in November 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for CRIS Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS). All the information related to the CRIS Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS)
Junior Engineer & Executive Vacancy
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Application Form Start : 21 November 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 20 December 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 20 December 2022
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the CRIS Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the CRIS Junior Engineer & Executive application fee through the payment gateway on the Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 20 December 2022 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 1200/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fees :- 600/-
- PwBD, Female, Transgender, Ex-S Candidates Fees :- 600/-
- This Fee of ₹ 600 shall be refunded, if candidate appears for Exam (Bank Charges + GST are non-refundable).
The CRIS Junior Engineer & Executive Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the CRIS Junior Engineer & Executive online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 28 Years
- Age Limit as on : 31 December 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
CRIS JE & Executive Vacancy 2022
|Junior Electrical Engineer||04|
|Junior Civil Engineer||01|
|Executive Personnel / HRD / Administration||09|
|Executive Finance & Accounts||08|
CRIS JE & Executive Eligibility Criteria
Junior Electrical Engineer
- Degree / Three Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Minimum 60% marks from any recognized University/ Institute.
Junior Civil Engineer
- Degree / Three Years Diploma in Civil Engineering with Minimum 60% marks from any recognized University/ Institute.
Executive Personnel / HRD / Administration
- Graduate in Arts / Commerce / Science with Post Graduate Diploma / HRD / MBA in Personnel / HRMS fields with Minimum 60% marks.
Executive Finance & Accounts
- Post Graduate in Commerce from any recognized University. OR
- Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate Diploma / MBA in Finance.
- Three Years Diploma in any Engineering discipline OR
- MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management AICTE with Minimum 60% marks.
- For more details read the official notification.
CRIS JE & Executive Selection Process
Online Computer Test (CBT) would be conducted for placing the candidates in order of merit according to the marks obtained. In case the marks obtained are same, then the one with the earlier date of birth would be placed higher in the order of merit. In case of tie in date of birth also, candidate with higher marks/percentage in the qualifying degree required will be placed higher in the order of merit. Candidates will be considered in the order of CRIS JE & Executive merit only.
How to Apply for CRIS JE & Executive Recruitment 2022
CRIS JE & Executive Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 20 December 2022 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of CRIS JE & Executive application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the CRIS JE & Executive on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of CRIS JE & Executive application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- CRIS Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 21 November 2022 To 20 December 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CRIS Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required.
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.